Gina began her career in sales and customer service for several local manufacturers. As her duties expanded, she also developed an interest in accounting and decided to pursue a new path. Gina attained a B.S. in Accounting and completed 150 credits towards the CPA exam, all while working full time and raising a young son.
Gina has a keen knowledge of various accounting software and technology, and her background in manufacturing is a benefit to many clients. Gina is proficient in Individual, Trust and Estate, and Gift Tax Returns as well.
Lenkowski, Lonergan & Co., LLP welcomed Gina in 2017. She is a lifelong resident of Connecticut and now makes her home in Waterbury.
Post University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 2015
Ongoing Continuing Professional Education Courses
Areas of Professional Expertise
- Tax preparation of Personal, Partnership, Corporate, and Trust accounts
- Compiles and analyzes financial data
- Develops and maintains financial reports based on the needs of corporate and individual clients
- Makes certain all financial reporting deadlines are met in a timely and accurate manner
- Proficient in various computer software programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook, plus the CCH ProSystem fx Suite featuring Tax Preparation, Engagement, Fixed Asset, and Document applications
Civic and Charitable Organizations
Member of the Home School Association of the Catholic Academy of Waterbury
Volunteer – Waterbury Reads